Old 09-02-2008, 10:04 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Fascination of Orchids Show H1

Thanks for doing this, Wendy. So nice to see all the lovelies!

Diana

"Wendy7" wrote in message
My dear hubby took some pics for me yesterday at the show as I barely made
it through the sales area
with my bad knees.
Anyway I did purchase a couple, two, three,four.*g*
Got a small variegated Neofinetia Falcata, two Potinara's a Blc & Epilc.
I am watching my favourite ice hockey team so will post some pics as
well.
Unfortunately we didn't get the display owners names?

Cheers Wendy