Old 10-02-2008, 08:09 AM posted to aus.gardens
George.com George.com is offline

Default Calling Len

"Chookie" wrote in message
In article , "George.com"

wrote:

I plan to hook the WM outlet hose out a cat flap in the window next to it
&
connect some length of hose on to that & drape it on the lawn. The WM
pump
should get the water out onto the lawn ok. Problem is the WM outlet hose
is
quite a bit bigger than garden hose. I don't want to pay much money for
any
hosing if possible (purpose made pipe will be likely about $100). Unless
can get my hands on 20 odd lengths of the WM outlet hose & find a simple
way
of joining them I think I may be stuck with a smaller diameter hose (like
garden hose) & some mechanism to have to narrow the diameter down. If you
have any bright ideas to my dilemma please fell free to share them.

You can buy a hose to connect to your WM hose at Bunnings for $20. I
think
it's 10m long.

about $80-100 from Bunnings in NZ for 20m WM hose.

rob