Old 10-02-2008, 09:56 PM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default Peach drooling

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
The only erosion problem I have is the banks of one of the little creeks,
cannot get anything to grow there to stablise it. I need some earthwork
done
to flatten down high banks so stuff will grow all over not just on top.
Too
wet for earthworks now.

our worst erosion gully is just shocking, & when we came here it wasn't even
on our property - but it's travelled, so now it is. being in a difficult
location, we haven't decided exactly what to do. it needs to be filled
though - it's not a creek (or at any rate, it _wasn't_ ;-) we did a bit of
discreet trespassing to look at the worst of it. omg..!

the other, we are filling up with branches, newspaper, etc etc. mainly we
just don't want the problem to become worse anywhere else.

i'm sure all of this is terribly ironic in some way i can't put my finger
on
exactly. whereabouts are you? (although i think the entire eastern
seaboard
is awash.)

Wards River.

never heard of it! :-)