Old 10-02-2008, 10:55 PM posted to aus.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Peach drooling

"0tterbot" wrote in message

Yup. I sent He who Thinks He Should be Obeyed in to buy me some cord and
plastic rings for a Roman blind I'm making. You should have seen the
shit they sent him home with and it won't be of any se at all

(i'd probably have been suspicious of that happening, & gone myself!)

I didhave some nasty thoughts about his capacity to do the job, so I told
him to find a staff member and very specifically to ask to be shown t
section where the Roman Blind stuff was kept, to read any information if the
stuff was in little plastic packs etc, etc. He got one of the idiot staff,
who "helped him" get the "right stuff". Sigh!

I did consider going, but since I was in my pygamas and wanted to do
something else, I thought that this was one job that would be difficult to
stuff up. Mea culpa.

No -many silly little mounds but they are allowing him to grow his trees
OK.

give me a few years & i might withdraw the silly mounds opinion. not yet
though!!!! of course, i came across our mounds when it was as dry as
anything & because of them couldn't seem to get any water going onto the
actual trees. now it's wet, things are different. argh!

Paul's sill little mopunds are ones with a scoop shae in the top to hold
water fro those drier times. A bit like a pumpkin planting mounds - raised
up, about a metre wide but with the dish shaped top - he plants into the
dish shape.