Old 11-02-2008, 10:52 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
[email protected] KNOX2000@webtv.net is offline

Default About to give up

If moles are a problem consider Castor Beans, planted at various spots
and around perimeter of property. They are attractive too, giving a
tropical look. In cooler zones they are more of an annual, but do
re-seed and will pop up the next spring. Over many years I have had a
huge success with them reducing my mole problems. Do be careful in
handling the seeds and plants, as they are very toxic plants. They love
plenty of sun & do like moist soil as well. Will keep growing until the
first frost. An interesting and attractive plant.....