Old 11-02-2008, 02:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default raspberry stalks - how to bush?

"Amethyst Deceiver" wrote in message

I'm in Wet Yorks, but I'm not from Wet Yorks! I did think about just
letting the canes take over but I want the fruit faster than that!
--
Linz
Wet Yorks via Cambridge, York, London and Watford

As long as you ended up in the right place we'll forgive your early career
:-)

Not wet today though, is it! Very foggy this morning but now as clear as
clear, sunny and quite warm.

Spouse is digging holes so that he can move the soft fruit trees. Then he'll
have to build a proper cage. I'm a short term hedonist too and don't want
the hens to get at the berries before I do!

Mary