Old 11-02-2008, 03:32 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default 300 Mexicans (1 minute video)

In article ,
Frank frankdotlogullo@comcastperiodnet wrote:

Eigenvector wrote:

Yeah, now if they would only emigrate here lawfully, you might have a
leg to stand on.

A state study showed that illegals are costing legal residents an
average of $80 per year per legal resident.

I understand your anger, Frank. After all, we stole half of Mexico, fair
and square, just so Manifest Destiny wouldn't look stupid.

Speaking of stealing, Bush's little duzzy of a war, which has no benefit
for most of us, costs each US citizen $335/year.

So whatcha' plantin' for greens Frank? Any gotta have plants for your
garden or jardin this year?

--
Bush Behind Bars

Billy