Old 11-02-2008, 06:18 PM posted to rec.gardens
Eigenvector Eigenvector is offline

Default 300 Mexicans (1 minute video)

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
Frank frankdotlogullo@comcastperiodnet wrote:

Eigenvector wrote:

Yeah, now if they would only emigrate here lawfully, you might have a
leg to stand on.

A state study showed that illegals are costing legal residents an
average of $80 per year per legal resident.

I understand your anger, Frank. After all, we stole half of Mexico, fair
and square, just so Manifest Destiny wouldn't look stupid.

Speaking of stealing, Bush's little duzzy of a war, which has no benefit
for most of us, costs each US citizen $335/year.

So whatcha' plantin' for greens Frank? Any gotta have plants for your
garden or jardin this year?

--
Bush Behind Bar

Stole half of Mexico?? Are you referring to that legal purchase of land we
made in the 1800's? Or are you referring to the land grab to began with
Cortez, Pizarro, Columbus, Balboa, and a host of other conquistadors. Sorry
but you'll have to take your gripe up with the King of Spain, the Pope, and
Maximillian. Of course if you wish to reset the clock back to the 1400's,
you'll first have to get approval from Europe, Russia, Japan, China, Canada,
and Australia - all the countries that would suffer greatly from the radical
change to their own borders. Oh, you think only the US should do this?

Pining for the past because of your failures in the present - how pathetic.