Old 11-02-2008, 06:23 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default 300 Mexicans (1 minute video)

"Eigenvector" wrote in message
. ..

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Eigenvector" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Irish Mike" wrote:

Watching this, you don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Irish Mike

wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuFD7mIkL10

Watch the scumbags contending for the Presidency grovel and pander
for
hispanic
votes.

Dennis

If the growth in corn exports to Mexico does in fact influence
immigration, politicians will have to contend with more than NAFTA.
The
reason corn is so much cheaper to produce in the United States is
that
the government subsidizes corn farmers with massive farm bill
incentives.

http://www.thedailygreen.com/environ...gration-nafta-
mexico-47010304

Which one of you brave Americans would let your family starve because
you lost your job because of foreign (American) corn subsidies ($11
billion)? The entire department of Mexican Agriculture's entire
budget
is less than this, por todo. But since we are becoming more like
Mexico
with a rich oligarchy and a lot of poor people, you may soon get a
chance to find out what YOU are made of.

It is amazing that Mexicans will come and subsidize our economy. They
plant and pick our crops on the cheap. They mow our lawns, tend our
yards, clean our houses, and watch our kids for low wages. They don't
get unemployment or social security but they do pay taxes like
everybody
else.

And what do Mexicans get for subsidizing our country, a hearty cheer,
"Good on you"? No, they get vilified to take attention away from the
money sucking leeches (corporations) that run this country.

I guess the problem arises when educated Mexicans immigrate and go
into
the construction trades. But it's not the Mexicans fault that our
construction sector is now flat. You can thank the banking sector for
that. But Mexicans do come with a good basic education. They all know
the metric system.

Not even counting the Tejanos who died at the Alamo, the record of
Hispanics in all 20th century American wars is so impressive that
military people study it for inspiration. Hispanics have won more
Medals of Honor (38) than any other ethnic group, despite their
smaller
numbers; 25 percent of the names on Vietnam Wall are those of
Hispanics. It's hard to argue that they haven't paid more than their
share of the price of being Americans.
--

Billy

Yeah, now if they would only emigrate here lawfully, you might have a
leg to
stand on.

An hombre's gotta do, what an hombre's gotta do, pilgrim.
--

Billy

It's kinda funny that the people who whine the loudest about the illegal
arrival of nasty foreigners are the same putzes who think's it's cool to
invade other countries for no particuarly good reason.

What makes you think I believe we should invade other countries for no
reason?

My response wasn't directed at you specifically.