Old 11-02-2008, 06:43 PM posted to rec.gardens
Frank Frank is offline

Default 300 Mexicans (1 minute video)

Billy wrote:
In article ,
Frank frankdotlogullo@comcastperiodnet wrote:

Eigenvector wrote:
Yeah, now if they would only emigrate here lawfully, you might have a
leg to stand on.

A state study showed that illegals are costing legal residents an
average of $80 per year per legal resident.

I understand your anger, Frank. After all, we stole half of Mexico, fair
and square, just so Manifest Destiny wouldn't look stupid.

Speaking of stealing, Bush's little duzzy of a war, which has no benefit
for most of us, costs each US citizen $335/year.

So whatcha' plantin' for greens Frank? Any gotta have plants for your
garden or jardin this year?

My grandparents were escaping Europe to come here way after any theft
happened and they came here legally.

I do have a friend from New Mexico whose family was there before US took
over and are there today. Asked him if he considered himself Hispanic
and he said he never thought about it. If he can forget, so can you.

My garden was taken over by deer and shade years ago. I grow tomatoes,
peppers and eggplants in pots on deck.

Frank