Old 11-02-2008, 08:29 PM posted to rec.gardens.roses
[email protected] greatyetiofthenorth@gmail.com is offline

Default Spacing of new Hybrid Teas

I just placed an order for a bunch of new Hybrid Teas each within 3 -
5 feet of growth, but a rather large amount of variety in terms of
color etc. I made the assumption that 3 feet of spacing for each
plant is sufficient. Although I have heard about another approach
that you should add up the heights of 2 adjacent plants and then
divide that in half to get the proper spacing.

My question is - can I just go with my 3 foot average and be safe?

What does everyone else do?