Old 11-02-2008, 04:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default parasene weed wand/"paraffin burner"

On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 13:18:00 +0100, David in Normandy wrote:

Ditto what Nick says. Paraffin burners are just for entertainment value.
Trouble is the weeds get the last laugh.

I beg to differ but they aren't a "one hit wonder" like glyphosphate
sometimes is. We really don't know the sate of the OPs allotment, is it
edge to edge robust weeds (dandelion, thistle, bramble etc) or just over
grown with self seeded veggies and grass?

--
Cheers
Dave.