Old 11-02-2008, 05:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default My Garden in the Auvergne

Emery Davis says...
As chance would have it we were short of taters for dinner last night, and were
out with a flashlight looking for parsnips to supplement. Didn't find, but in the
light of day today there were 6 fat ones left.

Today I dug up the last of the parsnips. There were quite a
few left so it looks like we'll be having parsnip chips too
for a week or two. Yum!
--
David in Normandy.
subject line, or it will be automatically deleted.