Old 12-02-2008, 04:54 AM posted to aus.gardens
Terryc Terryc is offline

Default Seed potatoes, Sydney, NSw, Australia, where?

David Hare-Scott wrote:
"Terryc" wrote in message

Need to purchase some new seed potatoes.
Recommendations?

Not Diggers as I understand you need to be a member.

You don't need to be a member to buy but they get a discount. Aside from
that try Eden's or your local feed and produce store.

Eden and Green Harvest do not do potatoes.

I might look at Diggers again in Jun which is when they say tubers will
be available, but really need another source. 6/7 varieties from diggers
have not done well here, aka they die off fast.