Old 12-02-2008, 07:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Monty; music query

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"Jeff Layman" wrote
Recently the Beeb experimented on Freeview with being able to switch off
background music if one so desired.

One can only hope that this facility will eventually become available on
all Beeb programmes.

Lets hope they extend it to all channels and include canned laughter too.
If they have to tell me when to laught it aint funny.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Can you add to that close up shots of the presenters head whilst he or she
is showing you how to do something? Gardening programmes are good at this,
and the darting of the camera from this to that back to this and back again
quicker than you can read me writing it?

Why why why do they do it? Stand back and keep the camera STILL!! :-((

Thank you.

Mike

After a lot of trouble www.nsrafa.org is now up and running for the National
Service RAF man