Old 12-02-2008, 08:29 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default A New Lease of Life

In article ,
says...

Success! I had despaired that my two close-to-death Jasmines were done
for, but this morning, i have noticed several new shoots from existing
stems, and on the poorest looking one, new shoots are coming up from
the compost (they are potted indoors, so im hoping these couldn't be
weeds!)

However, on the new shoots from existing stems, they all end in little
buds of flowers waiting to open. Should I leave these as they are, or
should I cut them off so they have a chance at growing foliage instead?
Not quite sure which would be for the best! So if anyone has a clue
what to do, please let me know!

Many thanks!

Danny

--
danny22

Do you happen to know which jasmine this is? its latin name might be
usefull in telling whether all this is normal behaviour or the plant is
some way unhappy, in the mean time leave it alone!
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk