Old 12-02-2008, 02:24 PM posted to rec.gardens,sci.chem,aus.gardens,sci.bio.botany
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Herbicides/weed killers - active ingredients? Effectiveness?

I do not provide that type of information to the public.
I.e., for obvious reasons. However if you have a question on proper tree
care I would be glad to help you out.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

"Gas Bag" wrote in message
I am trying to find out some information about some different
herbicides/weedkillers, and the effect they would have on trees if
applied to the roots (in solution). The active ingredients in each of
these three herbicides a

Product 1: 225 g/kg Glyphosate, 450 g/kg Simazine
Product 2: 750g/KG Chlorthal Dimethyl
Product 3: 67.5g/Kg Dichlobenil