Old 12-02-2008, 02:33 PM posted to rec.gardens,sci.chem,aus.gardens,sci.bio.botany

Default Herbicides/weed killers - active ingredients? Effectiveness?

"Bill Penrose" wrote in message
On Feb 11, 5:13 am, Gas Bag wrote:
I am trying to find out some information about some different
herbicides/weedkillers, and the effect they would have on trees if
applied to the roots (in solution). The active ingredients in each of
these three herbicides a

Product 1: 225 g/kg Glyphosate, 450 g/kg Simazine
Product 2: 750g/KG Chlorthal Dimethyl
Product 3: 67.5g/Kg Dichlobenil

What kind of information?

Dangerous Bill

The original message sounds like a famously stupid one I saw in a cooking
group about a year ago.

Subject line: Can I make lasagna at home?
Message: How?

That's all. Just "How?" Not a clue as to whether the OP wanted to make the
finished dish, or make the noodles from scratch. Nothing. And of course, the
idiot never came back to expound on the subject any further.