Old 12-02-2008, 09:49 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Monty; music query

On 11/2/08 23:20, in article , "Bob
Hobden" wrote:

"Jeff Layman" wrote
Recently the Beeb experimented on Freeview with being able to switch off
background music if one so desired.

One can only hope that this facility will eventually become available on
all Beeb programmes.

Lets hope they extend it to all channels and include canned laughter too. If
they have to tell me when to laught it aint funny.

You and Ray must have been separated at birth! It makes him seethe.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk