Old 12-02-2008, 09:39 PM posted to rec.gardens,sci.chem,aus.gardens,sci.bio.botany
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Herbicides/weed killers - active ingredients? Effectiveness?

Don Staples claims to be a forester. His website address is
http://www.livingston.net/dstaples/forestry/staples.htm

He refuses define what a forester is to him. DON STAPLES please define what
a forester is.

However I have a very strong background in TREE BIOLOGY.
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman/educat.html

I define a forest at www.treedictionary.com. I often make decisions
regarding forest health based on tree biology.

ALSO,.

--
Many tree problems are associated with the following: They are Case
Sensitive.

Unhealthy Trees from the Nursery / Improper Planting
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20..._planting.html

Improper Mulching -
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/M/mulch.html

Improper Pruning
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/tree_pruning

Improper Fertilization (See A Touch of Chemistry)
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/CHEM.html

Tree Farming and Related Problems
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/SOUND/

Troubles in the Rhizosphere
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/RHIZO.html

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Forester & Tree Expert
www.treedictionary.com
that we are not the boss.

"Don Staples" wrote in message
"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
I do not provide that type of information to the public.
I.e., for obvious reasons. However if you have a question on proper tree
care I would be glad to help you out.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Forester & Tree Expert
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding
us that we are not the boss.

This individual is neither a consulting forester, tree expert, arborist,
or biologist. He is, however, a fraud.