Old 13-02-2008, 12:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default My Garden in the Auvergne

"Judith in France" wrote in message

The common mimosa trees are all pruned now to try and make them into a
boule as they were huge, unfortunately it's too cold to grown the one
we had in England in the Conservatory, the one with the pretty fluffy
yellow flowers. It will be interesting to see what I have to nurture
here as I brought all my Dahlias which were in huge pots, in the UK I
never gave them any cover and they were fine, I wonder if they will
survive here.

What do your winter temps get down to Judith? And what is your rainfall and
how is it distributed throughout the year?