Old 13-02-2008, 04:25 AM posted to rec.gardens,sci.chem,aus.gardens,sci.bio.botany
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Herbicides/weed killers - active ingredients? Effectiveness?

Billy

What, you did not have any friends when you were a kid? Sad!

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
(David Bostwick) wrote:

In article , "symplastless"
wrote:
Don Staples claims to be a forester. His website address is
http://www.livingston.net/dstaples/forestry/staples.htm

OK, you two have a feud going on elsewhere. Don't foul sci.chem with
your
nonsense.

Come on kids, you're disturbing the neighbors. They don't love our
wittle wood-cutter and our big, strong, back alley, tree surgeon the way
that we do or, they would have drowned you in the alkanox sink. They are
kinda cute when they are asleep. We kinda kept hoping that they would be
the new Lum and Abner. Sorry that they got out but they keep digging
holes under the fence.
--

Billy

Bush, Cheney & Pelosi, Behind Bars