Old 13-02-2008, 11:26 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default My Garden in the Auvergne

On 13 fév, 01:20, "FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:
"Judith in France" wrote in message

The common mimosa trees are all pruned now to try and make them into a
boule as they were huge, unfortunately it's too cold to grown the one
we had in England in the Conservatory, the one with the pretty fluffy
yellow flowers. *It will be interesting to see what I have to nurture
here as I brought all my Dahlias which were in huge pots, in the UK I
never gave them any cover and they were fine, I wonder if they will
survive here.

What do your winter temps get down to Judith? *And what is your rainfall and
how is it distributed throughout the year?

Hi Fran from North Africa I have been picking up emails from the
hospital and cqnt resist a peek. I will reply when I come home as
this Arabic keyboard is as stubborn as I duh it has a mind of its
own

Judith