Old 13-02-2008, 04:49 PM posted to rec.gardens
John M. Gamble John M. Gamble is offline

Default Climbing 'Chrysler Imperial' Rose

In article ,
David E. Ross wrote:
While 'Chrysler Imperial' is still available as a bush, it appears that
commercial growers no longer provide this as a climber. Are there any
rose hobbyists out there who have this as a climber and who are willing
to root a cutting for me? (I think the patent expired long ago.)

You'd probably have better luck posting to rec.gardens.roses.
There are many enthusiasts there.

--
-john

February 28 1997: Last day libraries could order catalogue cards
from the Library of Congress.