Old 13-02-2008, 11:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore Pam Moore is offline

Default Olive Bush

On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 22:40:01 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

On 11/2/08 15:14, in article ,
"Saxman" wrote:

I have a hardy olive bush in the conservatory. It appears to be losing
a lot of leaves recently. Is this normal at this time of the year?

How are you watering it?

I have one in a pot which has been outside in a sheltered place for
the last 3 winters. I would cover it with fleece if we had hard
frost. When it was smaller I used to bring it in to the house for the
winter and it usually lost most of its leaves when indoors. I don't
think it was over-watered, just the dry air I think. It always
showed new buds quite quickly and has not suffered.

Pam in Bristol