Old 14-02-2008, 05:35 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Tree Repotting! Help!!!

In article ,
"kzin" wrote:

On 13-Feb-2008, "symplastless" wrote:

About food. You cannot feed the plant. It is a autotroph. It makes its
own
food.

That helps this guy so much John. When his plant dies due to not being able
to get decent repotting advice I'm sure he'll sit there with his head in his
hands moaning... "if only I'd known a plant was an autotroph..."

moron

The Tiny Tim of the gardening groups. Morons stand next to him so that
they'll seem smarter which, I presume, is what Staples is doing with
him. Posting is obviously a compulsive thing with him. If he can't see
himself in print, he doesn't exist. Because he can't define empathetic,
no one is ever going to say, what ever happened to good ol' what's his
face?
--

Billy

Bush, Cheney & Pelosi, Behind Bars