Old 14-02-2008, 03:10 PM posted to rec.gardens,sci.chem,aus.gardens,sci.bio.botany

Default Herbicides/weed killers - active ingredients? Effectiveness?

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Don Staples" wrote:

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..

This fraud is neither a forester, biologist, arborist, or tree expert.
He
is an ex saw hand for Dr. Shigo, trying to rip off the good mans work as
his
own.

Note to self: get more popcorn
--

Billy

Many tree problems can be solved by swearing at them, or chopping them down
for firewood. I'm not a tree expert, and yet I came up with these amazing
ideas all by myself.