Old 14-02-2008, 10:13 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Invite to Try Seed Swaps, A Free Seed Trading Website.

David Rance says...
© 2008-2009 SeedSwaps

?? Can one copyright in anticipation?

Just wondering. Never seen it before.

I don't think so. I've often seen copyrights listed from
the first year of publication to the current year e.g. 2005
to 2008.

Tricky business copyrights. If the site owner intends to
protect the name SeedSwaps then they need to get a
trademark. I've done that for my own company name after
discovering other companies that ironically did not own
their own name and had to pay third parties to buy their
own name back. Can of worms.
--
David in Normandy.
subject line, or it will be automatically deleted.