Old 14-02-2008, 07:09 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
enigma enigma is offline

Default Michael Pollan

Billy wrote in

ct.net.au:

Like the man said,"The proof is in the pudding." If your
not willing to try it, I guess you'll never know and, just
have to go on wondering.

huh? did you not read what i wrote? i do not like preprocessed
food. i do most of my cooking/baking from scratch & with whole
grain flours. those are the flavors i enjoy.
what i'm asking is if these books are getting to the people
who don't know what real food is, or if it's only people who
already reject the plastic food that read them.
lee
--
Last night while sitting in my chair
I pinged a host that wasn't there