Old 14-02-2008, 04:27 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default books (was: which addiction is harder to get over...)

Mary Motes' book has decent reviews at Amazon, too. There's another Mary
Motes who wrote about the Bosnian conflict in 'Kosova-Kosovo' I wonder if
they are the same person. Anyone know?

K Barrett

"unknown" wrote in message
like so many books, i own them, but haven't gotten around to reading
them yet.

i'm going to have to get a copy of mary motes' book.... i kind of want
to read robert's road too, but i don't want to pay for it.

--j_a

In article ,
"Diana Kulaga" wrote:

I have not. Have you read them? Any good? Will look for them!

Diana