Old 14-02-2008, 04:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default As fake as a £9 note

wrote in message
news
On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 11:51:25 -0000, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 10:51:53 -0000, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

wrote in message
m...

snipped

There, do you feel better after that little outburst?

Mary

What is not right about it - outburst or otherwise?

Do you know any genuine "conservationist" organisations that don't
qualify as fakes? If you do please let me know.

Yes I do - but this isn't the place for it and there's no point in a
'discussion' between those who hold strong opinions and refuse to see
someone else's.

No need for a "discussion" just name one.

Surely gardeners are interested in conserving the natural environment
or is it all about growing thing artificially?

YEs but if something is mentioned and then damed by someone else it does no
good at all.

That's my last word in this thread.