Old 14-02-2008, 07:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Eddy Eddy is offline

Default How deter moles from lawn?

David in Normandy wrote:
I can vouch that none of those work.
Moles are a regular topic on here, I suggest you do a
Google search of the group for moles.
The only thing I've found that works are scissor traps -
the ones with a scissor on each side so they get the mole
from either direction. If, like me, you live next to fields
then you will have to continue killing off the moles as new
ones take their place. It is a never ending war.

Hmmm. Maybe I just need to get over the look of these vicious
scissor-traps - rather like medieval Venetian chastity-belts!

Eddy.