Old 14-02-2008, 11:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Looking for name of a Gardening programme presenter BBC

"David Rance" wrote after "Bob Hobden" asked
wrote after
Pam Moore wrote:

Looking for a series of gardening programmes, and presenter's
name,
that used to be on BBC (I think) a long time ago, maybe 1980s.
The
man had a very distinct voice. It's not Geof Hamiltom. Before
him.

Radio or TV?

TV. He was quite old, lightish short hair. Very, very knowledgable.

Any accent?

I don't know how to describe his accent. He spoke quite slowly.

Geoffrey Smith?

Yes, I thought of him which is why I asked about an accent. His was
certainly Northern.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden