Old 15-02-2008, 01:27 PM posted to rec.gardens
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default computer question

symplastless wrote:
I am just starting with Windows Vista. When shutting down I go to
the start menu and down in the far left corner is a little itty
bitty
button that if I tag it with the pointer a menu comes up which allow
me to shut down the computer. Is there not a larger button or
another way to shut down the computer. I am trying to teach a
client
how to use her new computer. Thanks in advance.

CTRL-ALT-DEL and there's a big red shut down button on the lower
right.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)