Old 15-02-2008, 09:21 AM posted to aus.gardens
jones jones is offline

Default How high water head for toilet cistern

I got one of those letters today :-)

re Grey water, at the moment I fill a bucket at a time of washing machine
water and keep it by the toilet bowl. It isn't doing my back any favours.

Is it possible for the Water Board to put separate piping in for the toilet?

Katherine

I am definitely not moving to electric pump assisted[1]. Maurice the
Lemming has started sending out reassurance letters to pensioners about
the forthcoming changes to NSW electricity, which means bills are going to
sky rocket.