Old 15-02-2008, 06:44 PM posted to rec.gardens,sci.chem,aus.gardens,sci.bio.botany
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Herbicides/weed killers - active ingredients? Effectiveness?

In article ,
"George.com" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"George.com" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Don Staples" wrote:

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..

This fraud is neither a forester, biologist, arborist, or tree expert.
He
is an ex saw hand for Dr. Shigo, trying to rip off the good mans work
as
his
own.

Note to self: get more popcorn

are there annotated notes, so those of us walking in part way through can
get ourselves up to date?

rob

ps don't mention 'nutrients'

Google-gardening-groups-archives, I suppose. This train wreck has been
going on for a long time, though. It seems like generations have come
and gone. I wouldn't get your hopes up that it'll be over anytime soon.
I'm sure there are further limits of banalities that these two will
breach. Have you ever heard the radio show "Lum and Abner"? A 15 min.
segment can go by and nothing happens. Same here, but with less
significance. I enjoy the gardening groups. I get excited when I see
that there are ten new postings and then morn when I discover eight of
them are from the verbally incontinent John and Don. Hmmm. John Don. Don
John. Doesn't that mean Lord of the toilette?

I'll get a pillow, blanket and thermos of tea.

rob

Don't rush rob. Like I said about "Lum and Abner", you can miss a couple
of installments and not really miss anything.
--

Billy

Bush, Cheney & Pelosi, Behind Bars
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/site/