Old 16-02-2008, 08:37 PM
seneca seneca is offline
Registered User

Thanks guys,
we recently had a mild weekend so I took advantage and divided them using an axe. I then placed them in a hedge like row with equal spacing between. Alos addes a lot of well rotted manure in the trench I had dug out. Had to move them now, because I needed them out of the way to let building work commence. Am now making sure they are watered every couple of days. They were covered with lush green leaves before splitting and now I notice that some of those leaves are drying and falling off. I'm hoping this is just the initla shock of the splitting/removal and they will reover in a few months.

thanks again for the advice.