Old 16-02-2008, 03:20 PM posted to rec.gardens
Dioclese Dioclese is offline

Default computer question

"symplastless" wrote in message
I am just starting with Windows Vista. When shutting down I go to the
start menu and down in the far left corner is a little itty bitty button
that if I tag it with the pointer a menu comes up which allow me to shut
down the computer. Is there not a larger button or another way to shut
down the computer. I am trying to teach a client how to use her new
computer. Thanks in advance.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

news server: msnews.microsoft.com

For why not to use Vista,
newsgroup: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general

For a fix:
newsgroup: microsoft.public.windows.vista.general

Dave