Old 16-02-2008, 05:09 PM posted to rec.gardens
Val Val is offline

Default computer question

True story:

During Christmas dinner at my home four MS employees are seated at the
table. I ask during a lull in the conversation, "So who is going to buy me
the new VISTA program?" All four held up their hands, made the sign of the
cross with their index fingers held in front of their faces and rapidly
shook their heads "NO!", never saying a word. The next thing said was, "So
what about those 'Hawks?" and VISTA was never mentioned again.

Much later I found out that a few thousand dollars of programs I use won't
work with VISTA, the companies of these programs warn against using VISTA
and won't give technical support if you have it on your machine.

JMO but, I'd say wipe VISTA off your computer and reload whatever you had on
it before.

Val