Old 17-02-2008, 02:24 AM posted to rec.gardens
Travis Travis is offline

Default computer question

symplastless wrote:
I am just starting with Windows Vista. When shutting down I go to the start
menu and down in the far left corner is a little itty bitty button that if I
tag it with the pointer a menu comes up which allow me to shut down the
computer. Is there not a larger button or another way to shut down the
computer. I am trying to teach a client how to use her new computer.
Thanks in advance.

I don't have what you describe on my Dell Vista box.

--

Travis in Shoreline Washington