Old 17-02-2008, 02:40 AM posted to aus.gardens
Terryc Terryc is offline

Default Seed potatoes, Sydney, NSw, Australia, where?

Chookie wrote:

Why bother growing spuds? They take up a lot of space for a long period in
the vegie patch but are pretty cheap to buy. Very good if you are trying to
improve your soil, but I don't think I'd bother otherwise.

Err, if you apply that logic,then you wouldn't grow anything.

In reality it is;
1) TASTE; nothing beats stuff fresh from your garden for taste.
2)chemical content; it only has what I put on it (nil).