Old 17-02-2008, 11:48 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Dave Gillingham Dave Gillingham is offline

Default Aspley OS Show - Bulbophyllum aurantiacum (schillerianum)

The plant was labelled B. aurantiacum, which I understand to be a superseded
taxon, B. schillerianum being currently accepted (unless you take David Jones's
recent major restructure, which would have it as Oxysepala schilleriana).

It's distributed from NE Queensland to Central E NSW.
Dave Gillingham

Attached Thumbnails
Aspley OS Show - Bulbophyllum aurantiacum (schillerianum)-b-schillerianum.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg B schillerianum flowers.jpg (55.8 KB, 74 views)