Old 05-04-2003, 08:32 AM
Jayne

Default Neighbours Help

I agree - our council gives you your first bin free & then you can buy
further ones for £13.50.
My first one is full & we have another growing heap at the bottom of the
garden - I'm going to order a couple more.
We also have a recycling collection twice a month & a brand new recycling
centre for larger stuff, so as the councils are so keen on recycling &
composting I doubt they'd take any notice of her complaining about it!

Jayne

"Sue & Bob Hobden" wrote in message

As most Councils now hand out these plastic bins for a small sum because
they want all of us composting what can be composted instead of chucking

it
in the dustbin I don't think any Council is going to take her side of

this
argument.