Old 17-02-2008, 09:16 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
[email protected] willcarter@lycos.com is offline

Default Pond question -- suggestions for hiding top of liner

On 17 Feb, 20:07, "Pete C" wrote:

Might be something here you could use?..........http://www.arghamvillage.co.uk/produ...nd_edging.html
--
Pete C
London UK- Hide quoted text -

Thanks Pete -- I did look, and I could be interested in the product
but to be honest the company selling it gave me no confidence that I
should be dealing with them. No telephone contact, no order tracking,
no fax. They "monitor" their emails, and they apologise that their
website will be out of action for a week in September. Which
September? 2007 or 2008?!!

If I can get some info on the product elsewhere I will take a look.
Thnaks again.

Ingrid -- thanks for the interesting pics and website. Wood would give
a nice finish, but it's a circular pond, and also I'm not sure how I
could fix the planks.