Old 18-02-2008, 01:50 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default computer question

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
No one has answered by original question yet. The two suggestions, thank
you, were not the correct answer. I would like to make a short cut to
turn off a computer with vista rather than that little button at the far
lower right corner of the start menu. Anybody have a clue?

Click once (and only once) on an empty place on the desk top. Then, press
the F1 key. Let me know what happens. It might take a few seconds. While
you're waiting, put your hands behind your head as if you were about to be
arrested, to keep from pressing or clicking anything else because you're
impatient.