Old 17-02-2008, 11:00 PM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default Seed potatoes, Sydney, NSw, Australia, where?

"Terryc" wrote in message
0tterbot wrote:

the "local, organic" ones in brown paper bags? i get those sometimes,
they're pretty nice. also get them from conrad sometimes (less nice ime
[but that might be the variety], & they're from crookwell or somewhere i
think? i prefer ours - i just like that fresh taste! (and free-ness). but
they're not always available of course.

I there any chance you two could stop these posts? {:-)

soooorry terry.... :-)

I put my great klod in my last bucket of Braidwood desk oil and need to go
down and buy more (the local outlet closed) and now you are giving me more
reasons for a trip down that way.

if it helps to put you off, we have already had the one day of truly
wonderful weather we are likely to get this year g!!

kylie (who is wondering how someone could put their foot in a bucket of
oil...)