Old 18-02-2008, 01:57 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] holt4784@yahoo.com is offline

Default Idiots

I had bought a Mr Heater that works great. Really Reliable for
heating a small area.

On Feb 17, 4:45 pm, Dave Hill wrote:
Yesterday (Saturday) I bought a fan heater to heat a small area, it
was fine in the day but when I checked it at around 11pm it wasn't
working so I put an old heater on instead.
Taday I took the new heater back and told the girl on the checkout
that the heater was defunct ......Ugh!
It's not working......... it's buggered...Oh! ...right.....
She called the manager and I explained it all to him again.
Well he said "It was very cold last night................."
Thats why I bought the heater I explained slowly to him.
Last time I shop there.

How do these people survive life?

David Hill
Abacus Nurseries