Old 18-02-2008, 01:23 PM posted to rec.gardens
Frank Frank is offline

Default computer question

On Feb 18, 12:14*am, "Dioclese" NONE wrote:
be on the way out."Frank" frankdotlogullo@comcastperiodnet wrote in message

enigma wrote:
Frank frankdotlogullo@comcastperiodnet wrote in
m:
Vista has been out for a year now and I had waited 6 months
before buying a new computer with it. *There were a lot of
software conversion problems and driver updatings but now
system works great and I prefer to XP pro on older computer
that I still use.

*well, you bought it on new hardware, so presumably it has enough ooomph
to run the bloatware. i'm sure tyou wouldn't be so charmed if you were
trying to run it on your older computer.
*but still, what programs are you running on it & did they also come on
the new computer or are they programs you purchased before you bought the
Vista computer? does Vista run games & if so, which ones?
*my uses for a computer are graphics design (Windows sucks), games
(Windows is passable) & email/usenet (Linux is better). in what way would
a Vista "upgrade" help me, who detests bloatware?

lee

I understand you need 1/2 MB for Vista. I have one but am thinking of

Is your "G" key broke? *IE: GB vs. MB.
Dave- Hide quoted text -

You're right. I think I did point out earlier that I have dyslectic
fingers