Old 18-02-2008, 09:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default question

"Robert (Plymouth)" wrote in message

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

"Robert (Plymouth)" wrote in message

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

In article ,
"Robert \(Plymouth\)" writes:
| "Dai" wrote in message
|
| is it to early to move my raspberry canes and strawberrys on my
allotment.
| the raspberry canes are autumn fruiting.
|
| No but it'll be too late if you don't get a move on

It depends where you are. In Cambridge, it is still winter. It
is not a good idea to move such things when the soil is actually
freezing at night.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Ahhh yes very true, that doesn't happen here .... touch wood, but we had
a touch of frost today

A TOUCH???

We haven't got above freezing point all day. During the night our central
heating came on - that's unknown, it's set at 10C

Very bright sunlight though, the water is heating nicely from the solar
panel.

Mary

Whereabouts are you?

Leeds, Yorkshire.