Old 19-02-2008, 01:50 AM posted to aus.gardens
Terryc Terryc is offline

Default How high water head for toilet cistern

Chookie wrote:
In article ,
Terryc wrote:

I am totally oppossed to grey water on food crops.

I'm the opposite. First I have a garden bed covered with fresh chook poo.

It isn't the bugs that worry me. It is all the dissolved
chemicals/hormones. As I understand it, the whole world is starting to
go through another "Silent Spring", but instead of it being the birds,
we are poisoning ourselves. The science articles on the problems have
been around for a few decades.